An Organization called App Contest has been created on the LBNL SEED testing server (seedtest.lbl.gov).
The App Contest organization contains 22,213 buildings which represent public benchmarking data from seven cities:
- Minneapolis (public and private buildings)
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
Monthly Energy Data
There is also one record, not representing a real building, that has monthly Electricity and Natural gas useage. Because the program doesn't currently support monthly data (although it will soon when CMU adds their new interval data code to the SEED Platform repository), I have made two fields, one called Monthly Electricity and another called Monthly Gas, which each contain 12 values (one for each month) separated by semicolons. The data from these two fields will be stored in the "extra_data" field (JSON blob) in the BuildingSnapshot table.
- Address Line 1 = 534 Shattuck Ave
- Tax Lot ID = 123456789
The data files from each city had some fields that were common across all files, and some that were not. Here is a spreadsheet that shows the field mapping in SEED for each data file. Account
- As a participant in the SEED App Contest, you will be added as a "Viewer" to the App Contest organization.
- You will receive an email to set up a password for your account; the password set up will expire in three days.
- After logging into the App Contest organization with your SEED account, you can obtain an API key by clicking on your account name in the upper left of the navigation bar, and then clicking on the Developer link